THINGS WE WATCH WHILE WAITING TO DRAFT...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: S-Man

ucancallmedavis

THINGS WE WATCH WHILE WAITING TO DRAFT...

Post by ucancallmedavis »

10-7 Boise St right before the half... should have bet on this game. I have decided I hate TCU because really nothing good has ever come from the state of Texas, we should have let Mexico have it in the first place, thanks a lot Davy Crockett... (Maybe I am just a bitter Eagles fan)
C- Gomes
1b- Carter,Howard
2b- Murphy,Gregorius
ss- Reyes,A.Cabrera,Galvis
3b- Santana,Asche,Franco
OF-Gomez,Brantley,Blackmon,Dyson,Victorino
U- Bruce
SP- Smyly,Fiers,E.Santana,Lohse,Hudson,Leake,Wada
RP- Casilla,Roark,Strickland,O'Day,Vincent,Kelly
YankeeManiac

Re: THINGS WE WATCH WHILE WAITING TO DRAFT...

Post by YankeeManiac »

ucancallmedavis wrote:10-7 Boise St right before the half... should have bet on this game. I have decided I hate TCU because really nothing good has ever come from the state of Texas, we should have let Mexico have it in the first place, thanks a lot Davy Crockett... (Maybe I am just a bitter Eagles fan)
technically we didnt fight to get Texas. Davy Crockett died at the Alamo fighting for Texas' independence, a title they actually won and held for a short time. (Texas and Mexico were technically the two countries that we bordered to the south). Only after striking out on their own did texas want to join the US. All of the current Texas land that we own officially became ours after the Trety of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which ended an ass kicking that we cammonly call The Mexican-American war, which was fought over the boundary line of texas and mexico and eventually turned into Polk trying to win all of the Mexican land to the Pacific (we got most of the southwest from mexico in the treaty). So dont blame Davy Crockett!
C: Sanchez
1B: Votto,Voit
2B: DJ Le (1B/3B), Cano
SS: B. Rodgers (2B) M. Rojas
3B: Urshela (SS) Biggio (2B?)
OF: Harper, Duvall, A Hicks
SP: Kershaw, Ray, Flaherty, P. Lopez, L. Severino, Taillon, German
RP: Jansen, Graterol, Crochet, Loaisiga, Yates
ucancallmedavis

Post by ucancallmedavis »

YankeeManiac wrote:
ucancallmedavis wrote:10-7 Boise St right before the half... should have bet on this game. I have decided I hate TCU because really nothing good has ever come from the state of Texas, we should have let Mexico have it in the first place, thanks a lot Davy Crockett... (Maybe I am just a bitter Eagles fan)
technically we didnt fight to get Texas. Davy Crockett died at the Alamo fighting for Texas' independence, a title they actually won and held for a short time. (Texas and Mexico were technically the two countries that we bordered to the south). Only after striking out on their own did texas want to join the US. All of the current Texas land that we own officially became ours after the Trety of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which ended an ass kicking that we cammonly call The Mexican-American war, which was fought over the boundary line of texas and mexico and eventually turned into Polk trying to win all of the Mexican land to the Pacific (we got most of the southwest from mexico in the treaty). So dont blame Davy Crockett!
All valid points... Texas along with Mr. Crockett still suck balls.
C- Gomes
1b- Carter,Howard
2b- Murphy,Gregorius
ss- Reyes,A.Cabrera,Galvis
3b- Santana,Asche,Franco
OF-Gomez,Brantley,Blackmon,Dyson,Victorino
U- Bruce
SP- Smyly,Fiers,E.Santana,Lohse,Hudson,Leake,Wada
RP- Casilla,Roark,Strickland,O'Day,Vincent,Kelly
YankeeManiac

Post by YankeeManiac »

ucancallmedavis wrote:
All valid points... Texas along with Mr. Crockett still suck balls.
so i guess i should return the Raccon skinned hat i got you as a throw in present for our Jeter-Rollins trade
C: Sanchez
1B: Votto,Voit
2B: DJ Le (1B/3B), Cano
SS: B. Rodgers (2B) M. Rojas
3B: Urshela (SS) Biggio (2B?)
OF: Harper, Duvall, A Hicks
SP: Kershaw, Ray, Flaherty, P. Lopez, L. Severino, Taillon, German
RP: Jansen, Graterol, Crochet, Loaisiga, Yates