BEEF

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: S-Man

ucancallmedavis

Re: BEEF

Post by ucancallmedavis »

PS- Its so 'safe' for you to revert back to me, even when I am not the center of conversation or debate, when someone who is NOT me comes at you. Im going to guess whatever my brothers beef is with you, has actually a lot less to do with me, than you probably care to believe. And I'm even going to go so far as to assume there are even more people who feel the same who don't care to play your little games as much as apparently I do. Otherwise I'd be smart and just keep my mouth shut.
C- Gomes
1b- Carter,Howard
2b- Murphy,Gregorius
ss- Reyes,A.Cabrera,Galvis
3b- Santana,Asche,Franco
OF-Gomez,Brantley,Blackmon,Dyson,Victorino
U- Bruce
SP- Smyly,Fiers,E.Santana,Lohse,Hudson,Leake,Wada
RP- Casilla,Roark,Strickland,O'Day,Vincent,Kelly
Scrantonicity

Post by Scrantonicity »

Pocket full of Posey wrote:
Scrantonicity wrote: I offer no apologies. Your "spirit of the league" comment is interesting, though. Who set the perimeters where badgering certain league members at every turn is harmless "poking fun"?

You agitate to the point of reaction, and then play the "woe is me" card when you aren't happy with said reaction. I find it all to be highly unsympathetic.

You should stick with your playful schtick with those you know- that's the only advice I have for you.
And I am the same way...to you. I have no BEEF with you. It is your rage machine, line crossing brother who started this. Are you going to continue to fight for him? You realize it's not just me who thinks Davis is psycho. Other members of the league have gotten into fights with him and one of them, who I will not name, is one of the nicest people I have ever met and Davis sent him e-mails to his personal account, threatening to come to his come town to beat him up.

And I'M the instigator? I'M the one who needs to cool down? Look at my "poking fun"...it is just that! I was just giving Polanco's Huge Head a hard time about Victor Martinez and he didn't respond with this hate ramble. Give me a break. Let your brother fight his fight. He is a big boy.
So it seems your M.O. is tied directly to this unnamed, saintly league member who was so harassed and forced into unwanted fights. Who's fighting who's fights?

Everything is so one-sided from your perspective. My brother is such a "line crossing, pyschotic" and by my count, he's been the silent partner in this "dispute" for the most part throughout this draft. And yet, there are many, many posts included in these threads where you, in fact, are the one going on the offensive- baiting at every turn. You finally pushed his button, and you received an angry response because everyone has their limits. I too have tired of the this constant baiting, and even though it's not directed at me, yes, it's very annoying.

And for the record, I too was an uninvolved observer until you took a comment of mine regarding lame attempts at humor and trash talk (intended to be directed primarily, although not completely, at you), and tried to tie it to my brother. I do not share this perspective, and needed to make that very clear. Mission accomplished.
C Varsho
1B Joe, Smith
2B Torres
3B Bohm, Kim
SS Witt, Lopez
OF Soto, Mullins, Grossman, Naquin
U Suzuki, Gorman
SP Alcantara, Montas, Verlander, Rodriguez, Greene, Corbin, Kelly, Glasnow
RP Iglesias, Rogers, Trivino, Barnes, Giles
ucancallmedavis

Post by ucancallmedavis »

Ill even go as far as saying what shouldn't need to be said; just keep my name outta your mouth and ill gladly leave yours. If this I not an option for you, then Ill gladly allow someone to take over my team. I respect WAY too many people in this league to ruin it for everyone. My last post that is not pick or trade related I promise. Feel free to have the last word or words, do what with them you choose.
C- Gomes
1b- Carter,Howard
2b- Murphy,Gregorius
ss- Reyes,A.Cabrera,Galvis
3b- Santana,Asche,Franco
OF-Gomez,Brantley,Blackmon,Dyson,Victorino
U- Bruce
SP- Smyly,Fiers,E.Santana,Lohse,Hudson,Leake,Wada
RP- Casilla,Roark,Strickland,O'Day,Vincent,Kelly
Vogel

Post by Vogel »

What the hell did I miss? Jeezus.
C - S Murphy
1b -Bell
2b - Muncy
SS- Lindor
3b - Vlad Guerrero Jr.
OF - Robles, Puig, Verdugo
UTIL -Adell, Kike, Taylor, Bauers, Bote, Dalbec
SP - Ray, Fried, Canning, Cease, Lester, Pearson
RP - Barnes, Kelly, Harris, Wood, Nelson
Polanco's huge head

Post by Polanco's huge head »

wsuguay wrote:
Scrantonicity wrote:
FusionHah wrote:I agree that the site is slowing down a bit but that could be cause the size of the pages are long as opposed to short pages. As for the videos on the site, I think we should totally ban and censor them....

Ok ok ok Squidward is right they should stay for the shear enjoyment of their qualities.
Once again, if they have zero effect on the ability to affect the draft, I have no problem. I can continue to just ignore them as I have throughout the draft. But if they are in fact restricting the entire group from accessing the league website, then they need to stop. They are bringing nothing to the table in the actual intended purpose of this draft and these threads: drafting a league for the upcoming 2012 season.

IMHO there is a lot of boring, stale attempts at humor and trash talking that I personallly could do without. But that is just me...
What is this? The third, maybe even the fourth year, that we've drafted through this forum? It's always had problems. Maybe they've been a little more frequent lately, but I really doubt a couple of embedded YouTube clips have taken the site offline more than it would have taken itself down. This is nothing new. So shut up and enjoy this preview of the upcoming 3rd season of Eastbound & Down:
I didn't know this to be true, was really just a guess. My technical knowledge is pretty weak.
That head tho
FusionHah

Post by FusionHah »

I was hoping for more beef...so ill just post this and wait.
C-J Mauer
1B-P Fielder
2B-B Zobrist
SS- D Gordon
3B-M Moustakas
OF-T Hunter V Wells A Jackson
U-B Boesch
S-J Weaver G Gonzalez J Garcia B McCarthy D Bundy E Jackson J Williams
R-J Papelbon V Pestano R Ramirez, B Revere,
B-J Schafer J Paxton A Craig